Get Hired: The US Job Search Package
Ivy League Career Training for International Students in the US
Access to this course is limited.
Applications open monthly
Want help landing your dream job in the US?
Get Ivy League career training no matter where you study.
Designed exclusively for ambitious international students like you.
The US Job Search Package is a collection of online career courses for international students in the US. This package gives you job search advice when you need it most.
Don’t wait for a workshop on campus.
All the information and support you need for $29 per month
The US Job Search Package is $29 a month a subscription to access on-demand career training. If you are focused on finding jobs with H1B sponsorship or looking for internships in the US, these classes will teach you how.
The US job search package gives you access to:
- The Top 250 Companies that Offer H1B
- How to Get Your US Dream Job or Internship
- American style networking: Informational Interviewing for International Students
- Interview Confidence for International Students
- The Internship Checklist - Webinar recording plus Q&A from international students like you
- The US Job Search Overview with International Student Q&A - Webinar recording Q&A from international students like you
- Advanced Topics: Navigating the International Student Job Search - Q&A webinar on the most challenging job search questions from international students
- A private Facebook Group to ask questions, view live Facebook events with the founder of GlobalMe School, and expand your network with other international students in the US
- Group coaching drop in 2x month
- Free access to all new webinar recordings
- Free access to new career guides (like the Internship Checklist)
- First access to new courses
Learn how to impress American employers and stand out from your competition
After taking these courses you will:
- Know what makes American employers hire international students
- Understand on-campus recruiting and networked job searches
- Understand US employer expectations
- Know exactly what you have to do to stand out to American employers
- Be more organized in your search
- Know where to find companies that interest you
- Save time with keyword-driven job searches
- Know how to find companies that sponsor
- Improve your interaction skills with people (online and in person)
- Know the secrets to navigating an internship and US job search
- Stand out to US employers
- Tell an engaging professional story
- Know how to use LinkedIn to find people you want to talk to
- Create an interesting online profile
- Know how to stand out in interviews
- Know where to fine people for informational interviews
- Know how to write people for informational interviews
- Know what to say in informational interviews
- and more!
Career training for international students
The US Job Search package is open to prospective and current US students.
If you spend your time looking for companies that sponsor work visas, the this subscription is for you.
If you’re in a one-year MS program and want to get ahead of your competition before you arrive on campus, this subscription is for you.
If you're not sure how to look for opportunities in the US and interact with American employers, this subscription is for you.
Designed and led by a former Yale School of Management Career Coach
Get Ivy League career training no matter your school. Led by Nicolle Merrill, author of How to Get a Job in the US: An Ambitious Guide for International Students, these courses give you the information you need to succeed. Our courses are based on hundreds of coaching sessions, international student questions, and feedback from employers.
Cancel at any time
When you land a job or no longer need the courses, simple cancel your subscription.
Nicolle Merrill is the founder of GlobalMe School, the online career platform that trains international students and professionals for adventurous international careers. In 2018, she launched www.internationalstudentcareers.com, a leading global career website for international students. Nicolle is the author of How to Get a Job in the USA: A Practical Guide for International Students.
Prior to GlobalMe School, Nicolle was an Associate Director of Career Services at Yale School of Management. Over two years, she helped hundreds of international students and global executives through global career transitions. Nicolle has worked with students who have landed roles at Google, Facebook, Amazon, the World Economic Forum, the UN, Alibaba, and numerous startups. Nicolle has spoken to global audiences at American and European higher education conferences on preparing international students for global careers.